Clarity Offline ( Offline version for data processing) | C59
- Usually Shipped in 5 Working Days
- Part Number (p/n):
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance:
- Clarity Offline contains all functions (Electronic Signatures, User Accounts, Audit Trail, etc.) for compliance with the 21 CFR Part 11 directive of the FDA. Clarity Offline can be used for evaluation in regulated environments.
- Networked Solution:
- Clarity Offline can access files of Clarity and Clarity Lite installed on networked computers. This enables evaluation of chromatograms, development of new methods, and printing reports on additional computers in the laboratory.
- Data processing and evaluation from other chromatography software:
- Clarity Offline allows the import of data from other chromatography software using text or AIA import function. This allows the user to process and evaluate chromatograms acquired by other chromatography software.
Clarity Offline ( Offline version for data processing) | C59 | DataApex
product Type: Chromatography Software
Clarity Offline allows users to import previously acquired data and to evaluate and prepare methods. This version cannot acquire data, but it can share data or even directly access (through LAN) projects of the Clarity and Clarity Lite software. With Clarity Offline users are able to work with acquired data on additional computers in the lab or at home. The software works with the same files and provides the same outputs (printing and exporting) as Clarity and Clarity Lite.
Clarity Offline is intended for use as additional software that supplements Clarity and Clarity Lite. It can also be used to evaluate data from other manufacturers' CDS.