gelLITE gel Documentation System
The gelLITE completes our range of gel and chemiluminescence documentation systems with an economical and effective solution for agarose gel imaging. The manually controlled camera zoom and focus gives users complete control of their imaging, and intuitive genePIX acquisition software enable a fast and efficient workflow.
Complete Systems : Include Darkroom, Camera, UV Transilluminator and specificed converter screens. All systems include UV emission filter. Systems including blue light converters (BLC) also include relevant emission filters. All systems include aquistion and analsys software license free.
- Short pass filter (SW032)
- Safe stain filter to work with blue light converter (gelLITE/gelONE)
- Visible light converter
- Blue slimline LED transilluminator, 10x12cm + sliding tray
- UV to Blue Light converter, Size 21x26cm, suitable for safe dyes
- Neutral field screens for UV neutral fielding (1 blue, 1 frosted).
- Mitsubishi Digital Thermal Printer
- UV Blocking Shield for gelLITE and gelONE
- gelLITE, 3MP 12/16bit system, With epi LED white lights, filter drawer & UV filter.
- Transilluminator (20 x 20cm; 302nm) 230V, 50Hz with runners
- Thermal paper, Matt, 1 roll
- Thermal paper, Glossy, 1 roll
- Short wave tube, 8W, 254nm
- Medium wave, 8W, 302nm
- Longwave 8W, 365nm