gelONE Gel & gelONE PLUS
- IN STOCK
The gelONE is the ultimate in simplicity. with automated acquisition through an intuitive touch screen interface.Compatible with both traditional DNA stains and safe stains. the gelONE is suitable for any lab. The 20 x 24 cm imaging area means even large gels can be imaged with ease.
Images are captured using the built in software. and saved direct to USB memory stocks for transfer to PC. The geneQUANT advanced image analysis package is included with all systems license free.
The gelONE PLUS sysem supplied with camera and filter for optimum viewing of stain free gels.
Complete Systems : All systems include geneQUANT analysis software license free
- Short pass [515 -599nm] (SW032)
- Safe stain filter to work with blue light converter (gelLITE/gelONE)
- Visible light converter
- UV to Blue Light converter, Size 21x26cm, suitable for safe dyes
- Neutral field screens for UV neutral fielding (1 blue, 1 frosted)
- Mitsubishi Digital Thermal Printer
- Network dongle
- UV Blocking Shield for gelLITE and gelONE
- gelONE Base unit without UVT
- Transilluminator (20 x 20cm; 302nm) 230V, 50Hz with runners
- Transilluminator (20 x 24cm; 302nm) 230V, 50Hz with runners
- Thermal paper, Matt, 1 roll
- Thermal paper, Glossy, 1 roll
- Short wave tube, 8W, 254nm
- Medium wave, 8W, 302nm
- Longwave 8W, 365nm